www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feng Shui DIRECTIONS

TOPIC: Feng Shui DIRECTIONS

Question: I'm a failed Realtor, who's ready to file for bankruptcy and my house is on the pre-FC status. I still love real estate. As a "Hard Wood" element, is there anything I can do to improve my finances, greatly, immediately?

Answer: If you cannot afford a Feng Shui Office Consultation to jump start your business, your next best bet is to listen to Feng Shui ABUNDANCE and immediately start applying the ACTION plan. Refer to the link on the left.

Question: How do I get buyers in this market?

Answer: There are endless ways for you to get buyers, in any market, if you are proactive! However, from a Feng Shui perspective, I recommend that you de-clutter (space-clear) and Feng Shui you "own" home, office, briefcase and car, first. Once you live and work in a "balanced" environment, your "centered and high" ENERGY automatically will attract good fortune, including qualified and loyal buyers.

Question: If you rent in a building and the entrance door is a different direction than your apartment door, what direction do you lay the Ba-gua?

Answer: Very good question! When applying Western Feng Shui principles (which 80% of the population focuses on), you will want to overlay the Ba-gua over your personal space based on your main entry door. The same applies to offices and condominiums as well. Directions are of no concern unless you are using a "fixed" Ba-gua approach to Feng Shui which I do not subscribe to. When applying classical principles of Feng Shui, the SITTING and FACING direction of a structure/building is more important than the individual unit within; however, to achieve optimum results, I recommend integrating the Ba-gua for both.

Question: My home is missing the north west corner, it is in the front of the home. My question is: Could I place a ceramic or metal bird bath at the missing corner to fix the Ba-gua?

Answer: Yes, however it may not be enough of a remedy to cure the deficiency if the absent section is equal or greater in size to that of "one" or more missing guas.

Question: Do high ceilings drain finances?

Answer: NO. Other factors come into play in buildings that do not support "money" such as the environment, location, floor plan, year of construction and compass degrees - to name a few.

Question: I heard the kitchen stove range should be placed on NW direction. How can I improve my situation?

Answer: You are referring to an "old" traditional approach of Feng Shui that I do not practice or believe in. The theory is ... because NW governs the Metal element and the Trigram of the EMPORER, and because FOOD is the sign of a wealthy person in China - it will bring you money luck. However, if this were true - how does one account for all the millionaires and billionaires whose stoves do not face NW, or more importantly all the poor people whose stoves do?

A faster approach to increasing your money luck is learning how to honor and use your "personal" power directions correctly. This is the school of Feng Shui that has created more millionaires and billionaires than all the others combined. Go to www.FengShui4RE.com to learn more.

Feng Shui Testimonial

“I thought your Feng Shui Predictions seminar was profound. I was moved to tears. A couple of years ago, my husband and I felt our lives were tossed upside down. That was a painful time, and I thought we were the only people on earth experiencing such traumatic, internal chaos. We managed to get through that year, and I’m glad we did. Listening to the seminar made me feel that I wasn’t crazy or something was wrong with me! It really explained for me what was happening at the time.

I really appreciate your Feng Shui seminars. I feel much more positive and confident that Feng Shui really works. I want to learn and do more. Suzee, thank you for being here and sharing all your great Feng Shui knowledge and wisdom!”

Pamela Seley
Realtor - CA

ASK a Feng Shui Question

Make sure to check out the links above for more valuable information,

Suzee Miller

FENG SHUI PARADIGMS


800.499.7844 or 949.595.8873

www.FengShui4RE.com