www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home Feng Shui

Question: Is it really bad Feng Shui to have bathrooms in the health areas of your home?

Answer: No, just keep them clean, fresh and beautiful. You will also want to keep drains and toilet lids closed too.

Question: Is it OK to place my headboard next to a window?

Answer: I would not hesitate to do it IF it provides you with one of your best health directions while you sleep. However, I would also advise adding wood shutters or blinds on the window for protection and support.

Question: Do we take each room separately and apply the Ba-gua, or do we apply these principles to the house as a whole?

Answer: BOTH. You will want to Feng Shui the house first and the rooms second!

Question: We are trying to sell our home. What can I do so that it sells quickly and for the right price?

Answer: I would highly recommend ordering FENG SHUI EMPOWERMENT at www.FengShui4re.com; it's what Feng Shui savvy REALTORS® use to market and sell property, faster than their competition.

"Since my consultation, a week ago, I have one commercial contract and will have another one tomorrow. I’m still working on doing the office and hope to get it done soon. Suzee I’m looking forward to profound success in my career thanks to you."
–Bhavna Patel 3D Realty, Inc.
Florida Commercial Real Estate