www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Feng Shui and EM Energy

Feng Shui and Electromagnetic Energy

The SIX questions below all have the same answer, do you know what the answer is ..?
  • Based on the system you use, which is my best money/career placement or direction?

  • I am going to buy a house and I am not sure about what direction I should look for... I am Soft Wood element?

  • I'm looking for a job the last few months but I fail. Please tell me what Feng Shui to use. I have tried money frog & lots more. Please help me?

  • My husband is Hard Wood and I am Mother Earth. What is the best direction for our home to face?

  • Recent run of confusing happenings and wonder how to bring the balance back. I live in a high rise on the 16th floor, my bedroom faces east and I share with another flat mate?

  • What color should I paint my west facing front door?

ANSWER: I get hundreds of questions like this, year after year, usually from new TRUTH & TIPS subscribers. In my opinion, the most important starting point in Feng Shui is to learn WHAT YOUR PERSONAL FENG SHUI ELEMENT IS and how to CAPITALIZE on it..!

Listening to your FS element audio again and again, will give you answers to the questions above... PLUS more.

After practicing the information that applies to YOU, the next step is to advance your Feng Shui learning with our FENG SHUI EMPOWERMENT program, or Feng Shui Certification course which includes the above and more.

All of Feng Shui Plaza's educational products are digital AUDIBLE programs that you can download onto your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, Android, Symbian, MP3 player and/or onto your computer... allowing you the ability to learn Feng Shui anytime, anywhere - 24/7..! Click here to check things out.

QUESTION: I've been reading quite a bit about EMF's and how you should sleep with your head away from the wall which is different than what I have learned in this course. Even with an EMF protector, these reports say keep your head away from walls due to all of the wiring. Can you please let me know your thoughts?

ANSWER: There is a tendency in life to take things to an extreme. The truth is ... in our cities we live in saturated fields of EM energy. So, whatever EM device you can use to reduce the effects of low frequency radiation around you, I highly recommend doing.

If you do not have a solid or thick headboard, then moving your bed away from the wall 5-6 inches is helpful as well. I also recommend adding "baby" plugs to all electric sockets not in use throughout your home. In addition, a power/surge control that you can turn off at night for electrical devices in your bedroom and office is helpful as well.

However, short of turning OFF all circuit breakers at night and building a solid concrete wall around and above your home to shield you, EM energy is unavoidable. Thus, I still advocate sleeping with your head near a solid wall in one of your best Feng Shui directions!

QUESTION: I had a fall out with a close friend a few years ago. We barely communicate still and never get together any more. What Feng Shui cure can I use to rebuild our friendship (especially the communication part). Thank you.

ANSWER: In Feng Shui there is no "separation" in ENERGY from animate or inanimate objects, including human beings. So, even if you feel you have been wronged, I would start by reaching out with an apology. An apology is like FORGIVENESS - it frees you as well as the other person from the illusion of "separation," which in turn allows people to come together in truth.. LOVE. Love does not judge or condemn; love opens up endless possibilities.

Click here to IMPROVE your Health, Relationship, Career and Financial Status Today.