www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How to use a compass in Feng Shui

********************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
********************************

TOPIC: How to use a compass in Feng Shui

Question: I have a daughter (3rd out of four daughters) who needs a boost in her love life and in her professional life --- she wants to change careers. How can I help her?

Answer: I would start by reading some F.ree articles published and displayed at www.FengShuiPlaza.com OR click onto the link on the left.

Question: There has been so much tension in our marriage for the last few months and it has negatively affected our 4 year old's behavior and happiness. How can we rid the negativity, short of moving?

Answer: If your home is out of balance and not properly Feng Shui 'd, it can contribute to stress, chaos and/or conflict. Children usually "act out" the unexpressed emotions of their parents. So, running away from a house, in my opinion, is not the best answer. I would start first with getting your environment in balance, and then consider meeting with a marriage/family counselor to improve your communication and love skills. In addition, it's important to let your child know that he or she is loved, each and every day!

Question: I am a dentist and I have a fish aquarium in my South West corner of my clinic which is embedded into the wall, is the Feng Shui position OK or is it bad for me?

Answer: In general WATER in the SW qua is auspicious (good) for money luck, unless the "unseen" energy for your particular office requires FIRE in the SW. To play it safe, I would add some red coral and/or gold or red fish to the tank to double insure!

Question: I am a Soft Metal. I know how to do many things but can't stay focused for a long period of time and get bored easily. Any advice?

Answer: In general, WEST group people are "multi-talented and multi-dimensional" and get bored faster than EAST group people, thus they tend to lose their focus faster too! Meditation, journaling and/or prayer upon wakening is the best way for you to center and ground your day. Also, as a WEST group person it is vitally important for you to do what you love, as money alone is not enough to satisfy your creative nature.

Question: Hi Suzee. I now have a compass, I just don't know how to position myself when I try to determine which one is the North, East, West or Southern part of our house. Where should I stand?

Answer: The easiest way to do this is to first determine the FACING (front) and SITTING (back) directions of your house first.

To determine the "sitting" direction of your home, I recommend standing 15 ft away - facing the front of your house. Next, align the compass with North and then focus on the "degrees" - the numbers on the compass directly in front of you. Make sure to take 5 readings walking the width of your property to make sure you get an "accurate" compass degree reading.

The opposite is true when determining the "facing" direction of a property - it's actually easier to stand in the backyard facing the house. It may sound a bit confusing at first; however, doing it this way will insure that your body is ALWAYS aligned with the property in question.

Make sure to reread this a few times so that you completely understand how and why this way works BEST. Once you determine the facing and sitting direction of your property, the other directions are easy to fill in!

A YEAH/NAY EMAIL CONSULTATION

"Thanks for your patience and coaching Suzee, as always, you're wonderful! I'm over the house in FL already. I'm so glad I did the Yeah/Nay consult with you yesterday. What a mistake that would have been to buy it with the "unseen" energy being so bad for Bill and me. Time to regroup!

Sincerely,"

Peggy Oremland
ABR, ASP, CRS, e-PRO, CDPE - Feng Shui CERTIFIED REALTOR
Virginia -January 2010

For a Residential or Commercial Feng Shui Consultation - click here now


It is NEVER too late to get your Home and Life in Order!

Suzee Miller

FENG SHUI PARADIGMS

800.499.7844 or 949.595.8873

www.FengShuiPlaza.com or www.FengShui4RE.com