www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

EMPOWER Your Life & Career in 2010

********************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
********************************

TOPIC: EMPOWER Your Life & Career in 2010...!

Question: My husband and I are both West group people and live in a SW facing home. Both of our children are East group. Both of them never seem to reach their potential in anything, often having difficulties, and I can't get past the thought that East group children living in a West direction home are affected by their wrong direction. Your guidance would be much appreciated.

Answer: Yes they are affected, as the energy of the house is not compatible with that of their Feng Shui Elements. To help them, you will want to make sure that they honor their best sleep and study directions especially while using computers and even while watching TV and eating!

Question: What is my wealth location born in Puerto Rico?

Answer: It doesn't matter what neighborhood, city, territory, province, country or hemisphere you live in, the Ba-gua is used the same way. In addition, honoring your FOUR best directions is critically import to your health and success. If you don't know them, I suggest ordering your element audio located on the left.

Question: I am Mountain Earth and my husband is Hard Wood. Can you tell me what our favorable directions are? We have had some financial setbacks with our house facing North East (looking out the front door) which is on the market right now.

Answer: Each week I receive the same or similar questions over and over. I'm always happy to help people if something is not stated or needs further clarification If I can direct YOU to a program that will IMPROVE your Feng Shui skill and knowledge, I prefer to do this.

When it comes to QUESTIONS on "personal" Feng Shui Elements like the one above or - Are we compatible; How should I sleep; What direction should I face to improve my finances; Where should I place my bed; How do I improve my health; What's the best house for me; What are my favorable directions; etc.? I'm a firm believer it's time to EMPOWER yourself!

Click here to GET YOUR POWER BACK.

Question: Our family room extends 18 feet off the back of the house in the marriage sector. What does this mean for my marriage?

Answer: It depends on whether or not the protruding 18 feet is an extension or if it actually creates a missing corner. If it is an EXTENSION it will support partnerships and your marriage. However, if the protruding portion is more than 50% of the width of the house, it actually creates a "missing" gua (or more) that can effect your reputation and ability to make and keep MONEY. It's important to understand the power that physical structures and locations can have on our lives and those we serve.

If you are an ARCHITECT, BUILDER, REALTOR or STAGER - call Joyce Zook direct at 800.730.6177 and we will extend the 50% HALF OFF SALE pricing on CERTIFICATION thru the month of January. You are among the four professionals, in real estate, who cannot afford to "ever" know less than your peers or clients on the subject!

THE COMBO CONSULTATION for Your OFFICE & BUSINESS

Suzee,
It's only been a month and I see changes happening already! I'm very excited about this new process and system of running my business. I've acquired an assistant, decluttered, started my color files, and made some improvements to my office setup. Still have more to do Suzee, however, already I see much improvement. Thank you so much for the follow-up. I really appreciate your training and expertise in helping me accomplish a determined goal of mine.

Carlene Blair
CA

Click here to take a QUANTUM LEAP in your Career!


ASK a Feng Shui Question

Make sure to check out the links above for more valuable information,

Suzee Miller

FENG SHUI PARADIGMS
800.499.7844 or 949.595.8873

www.FengShuiPlaza.com or www.FengShui4RE.com