www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Feng Shui Information

********************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
********************************

TOPIC: Feng Shui Information

QUESTION: I have a consignment shop, and the back part is blocked off for storage, would you count that part when using the Ba-gua?

ANSWER: The answer is ... it depends! To play safe I would include it by keeping it organized and clean, and by lifting these "3" qua areas with symbol and/or color.

QUESTION: I had to change careers in the last 3 years and choose Real Estate, while I understand this was not the most lucrative time for this profession change is it possible that I am stopping my business from growing in some way, and not the economy?

ANSWER: YES and NO.

If you have listened to my seminar Feng Shui FORECAST 2010, then you know that the 8 CYCLE ANNUAL ENERGY is "locking" everyone's home, office and business this year! Depending on your personal Feng Shui Element, you may be feeling it more "strongly" than other people. However, no matter what element you are ... it's not too late to correct it!

The YES part to your question is ... we are intelligent human beings that need to shift our "conscious reality", if we wish to live healthy, vibrant and abundant lives now and in the coming years. HOW TO DO THIS is spelled out in my Feng Shui ABUNDANCE seminar located at the upper left.

QUESTION: How can I use Feng Shui to build a real estate business?

ANSWER: You will want to visit www.FengShui4RE.com for F.REE articles and tips, and for sales and marketing products.

QUESTION: Where do you place a rooster picture in the kitchen?

ANSWER: Anywhere you want!

QUESTION: My husband is a hard metal, and I am soft wood. How do we make choices regarding house, bed, home office directions?

ANSWER: This question, along with many others like it, are asked almost weekly. I recommend clicking here to read some of my achieve Feng Shui questions and answers - it's valuable information for everyone to know. It's also F.REE, and we update it often.

MORE GOOD THINGS KEEP ON HAPPENING
for the Molina family, one week after sharing their Feng Shui Success Story!!!

We’ve been so blessed! We just found out yesterday that Tony scored #1 out of 50 for his promotion process at the Police Department and he is also scheduled to speak to the California legislature next week regarding a new law he co-authored!

One more thing I just HAD to share! Just got word that today Tony was awarded the Officer of the Year award today for San Diego! It is a very coveted award - and a very high honor!

Feng Shui in motion! I can’t thank you enough Suzee!

Blessings to you,

Dominique Molina,
CPA, CTC,
California

Watch next week for IMPORTANT INFORMATION in your in-box, so that you can continue to receive
F.REE Feng Shui Tips from us weekly!

Suzee Miller

FENG SHUI PARADIGMS


800.499.7844 or 949.595.8873

www.FengShuiPlaza.com