www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feng Shui Testimonial

*************************************
Click here to listen to Dominique Molina share with you how a Feng Shui OFFICE consultation changed her entire career. In less than one year, she now operates 3 SUCCESSFUL businesses! More importantly, she is enjoying PEACE, HARMONY and BALANCE in the midst of making more money than she ever dreamed possible.
*************************************

Molina Family

Prior to my first Feng Shui consultation with Suzee, I had a busy business. I was making ends meet, but at the end of the day I was tired, rundown, and STRESSED OUT! My life was pretty chaotic. I booked the consultation not seeking more revenue, but to find a calm alternative to my hectic life. I thought Feng Shui might assist with balancing the frantic energy I felt on a daily basis.

My first consultation was so detailed! I took copious notes and listened to the recording of my session over and over each time discovering new tidbits of changes to balance the energy in my office.

There were so many positive changes to make, it took over 6 months to complete. But even before my work was complete I began to see changes to my business. I was flooded with new business at higher rates. My mind worked more creatively to develop systems and procedures to deal with the increased work in a more efficient way. My staff size doubled, clearing my plate to work “on” my business instead of “in” it. Within a year of my consultation, my revenues doubled and I began to experience life in a different way.

New opportunities presented themselves and because there was more peace and calm in my life, my eyes were opened to evaluate those opportunities. I believe opportunities had always abounded, but I could not see them before because of trying to survive my daily responsibilities.

Within a year of making my Feng Shui changes, I successfully sold my business and have gone on to own 3 others. My life now is peaceful, calm and my finances are plentiful.

After discovering the benefits of Feng Shui in my office, my husband and I worked with Suzee to consult on our home. The results were instantaneous! Our marriage has always been strong, but adding romantic decor to our bedroom immediately “spiced up” our love life the day we moved a few things. We added color and life to our friendly relations gua in our yard, and that evening received telephone calls from old friends we hadn't visited with in years! We made improvements to the health gua which happened to be our dog’s area in the yard. She had been suffering terrible pressure from an enlarged heart and was experiencing a chronic cough. Within days of bringing new life to this area, her cough diminished, which hadn’t happened in months! It was easy to see the power of Feng Shui both in the changes we made as well as reflecting on occurrences prior to the Feng Shui advice. As Suzee says Feng Shui is happening whether you believe in it or not!

Many, many thanks Suzee for teaching our family how to live in harmony. The blessings have been tremendous!

Dominique Molina
CPA, CTC
California

Click here to discover how you can benefit from a
Feng Shui CONSULTATION!

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service,

Suzee Miller


FENG SHUI PARADIGMS


800.499.7844 or 949.595.8873

www.FengShuiPlaza.com