www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DATE: Tuesday, August 24, 2010
TESTIMONIALS: TWO NEW Client SUCCESS Stories

"Hi Suzee,
WOW, AM I GLAD I CONSULTED WITH YOU!!! At your recommendation, I moved to the KW office 4 miles from my house. I got here yesterday and it feels so right. I am so happy!!! My phone is ringing off the hook, just like you said it would! I have gotten so many calls, leads, referrals; it's unbelievable given the phone didn't ring at all at the other location. I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time. My work space is wonderful and I am facing all my good directions now. I'm happy I had you Feng Shui my business card, signs and listing flyers too; I LOVE them!!! Also, I forgot to tell you Suzee, that having Feng Shui Certified REALTOR on my business cards and promo material has opened more doors and has gotten me more listings and "good" buyers than I could have ever imagined.

I can't thank you enough for all that you have enlightened me with over the years. I'll talk to you in November when I update our home for the new year."

Tini Nakashima
Feng Shui Certified REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
San Diego, CA



















CHIFUL office located in the CAREER Gua!
Feng Shui by Suzee Miller


"Dear Suzee,
In following your Feng Shui enhancements in our home I have felt so much less stress and anxiety in my life. I can honestly say that I am a different woman!

I just returned from Florida to see may parents on a mini-family reunion. Being away from my routine and home environment helped me REALLY appreciate how far I've come. The trip was THE BEST ever that I've had with my family; it was as if I was a different person.

In your certification course you said that your environment/home goes with you. I've never felt so balanced, abundant, calm -- with no or very little anxiety ... even with my 'clutter-bug' family members, and even with a 30-hour vs. a typical 7-hour journey home!! I even lost 2 pounds on a trip that I typically would have gained 5 or 6!

On my return, I got teary-eyed when I walked into my beautiful and balanced home. You are such a blessing in our lives! Thank you so much for helping Michael and I live life differently through Feng Shui and the wisdom you share. I'm learning so much in your certification study too.

We are looking forward to our next consult with you in October. We are now committed to updating the annual energy in home with you, as there is no way to describe the life enhancing improvement it has made in our lives.

A thousand thank yous,"

Maria Carter
Author of national bestselling book, Fall In Love With Your Life:
365 Love Notes for Romancing the Self-Critic Within
Founder and Publisher, Loving Magazine: Balance, Vibrance.. Bliss



REMINDER: Now available, Feng Shui Consultations via SKYPE, no matter where you live in the World!

DON'T let anything stand in the way of YOU enjoying an Abundant LIFE and CAREER,