www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Feng Shui and Kua Numbers


TOPIC: Feng Shui and Kua Numbers

QUESTION: I want to have a baby and have been trying for 5 months but still no positive results ... why?

ANSWER: There could be many reasons for your disappointment outside of Feng Shui. Please keep in mind that Feng Shui is not a magic cure all. Nonetheless, it can IMPROVE the prospects of many things, including conception.

From a Feng Shui perspective, you will want to honor your BEST HEALTH direction when making "whoopee". Also, conception is easier in the SE and WEST gua areas of your home in 2010. In addition, you will want to make sure that the CHILDREN and FAMILY GUA areas are kept clean, beautiful and secure inside and outside your home, and symbols of "baby/children" items are placed in these areas as well.

QUESTION: How can I increase my fame corner? I am a writer and need to enhance this part of my life. I need a book deal and a free flowing way to write.

ANSWER: FIRE or the color RED along with awards, or letters of recognition, are the proper placement for the FAME & FORTUNE gua area of your home and office. Aside from this, be careful what you ask for as the words ... "I NEED" ... is poverty consciousness speaking, and no amount of Feng Shui can hurdle emotional negation or lack of gratitude. Poverty consciousness can also stop the "effortless" FLOW of creativity and good fortune!

QUESTION: Hello, I've been making some research on my Kua number and my partner, he is 21.01.1979, and I am 1.02.1984, so I'm a little confused, because first of all I can't find the right number for us since people calculate differently. Please help us find our Kua numbers so we can see what are the best directions for us.

ANSWER: Visit www.chiquiz.com for the most accurate calculation of your personal Feng Shui ELEMENT (or Kua number).

QUESTION: Which room and direction if we have to start a new office?

ANSWER: This too is addressed in your Feng Shui ELEMENT AUDIO.

QUESTION: Since building a house with my partner, many things have gone wrong; relationship is very neutral, financial disaster, and many unexplained illnesses, and struggles we never had before. Is it because we have a missing place on SW areas in relationship sector or something else? All of this makes me tired, I have no energy to move out.

ANSWER: This can certainly be a contributing factor, so make sure to remedy the "missing" corner right away. However, a bigger consideration than this is usually failure to remedy the UNSEEN ENERGY of one's home, annually. This can be done either during a one-on-one consultation or by ordering our 2010 Feng Shui FORECAST, which provides "general" remedies and enhancements through February 3, 2011.

Click here to ASK a Feng Shui Question of your own

Click here to Schedule an HOME or OFFICE Consultation

Client Testimonial ...

Thank you so much for spending a lot of time with me today. I am so happy that I feel you found causes and solutions to my problems. I'm excited to get started on the remedies and enhancements to our home.

I look forward to my next consultation with you on my business in February.

With greatest appreciation.

Takami Hamadani
CA