www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Doors and Windows in Feng Shui

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

TOPIC: Doors and Windows in Feng Shui


Feng Shui TRUTH: The RATIO of doors to windows, in a home, can affect BALANCE in a family's life.


Doors and windows are important in Feng Shui. They represent a "parent's mouth and a child's voice." If windows (childrens voices) out number doors (parents mouths) in a home, arguments among siblings and adults can arise. Also, rude behavior such as children talking back to parents, acting out and/or displaying hyper activity can occur too. In addition, if "most" of the windows are larger in size than the doors, children can become defiant, get their way and/or ignore their parent's wisdom altogether.

Feng Shui TIP: Regardless of the size and ratio of doors to windows in your home, hang a bell or wind chime "near" (but not obstructing) entrance and exit doors, to create harmony and balance. This way when the door opens, and the chime sounds, the parental voice will be heard by all the windows ... children!

Feng Shui INTENTION: My behavior and integrity is stellar. I am in balance with my environment and with every member of my family.

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL

"I am taking a TRIP ... a vacation!!!!

I have already put the money down and am preparing myself for this great adventure to
The Mediterranean Islands of Malta, Gozo, and Comino. Thanks for helping me get to this point of life that I am actually planning a sacred trip and journey!

I cannot believe the progress I've made since working with you over the years. Not only do I feel in balance and have a personal life for the first time in countless years, but I'm also at my highest earning level since being in real estate! I wouldn't miss my annual consults with you for all the money in the world, nor would my children!!!

We love you Suzee!"

Jo Tidwell
ERA J. Tidwell & Associates