www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Feng Shui Truth and Tips that Work!

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

TOPIC: FENG SHUI Truth and Tips that Work!


QUESTION: I am running a foster home, how do I attract more children?

ANSWER: The word "running" a foster home sounds more like a business than a heartfelt desire to help children. Until the opposite is true, no amount of Feng Shui can help you attract more children as your goal is in opposition to the core principles of Feng Shui.

QUESTION: Hi Suzee, I'm a divorced 50 year old woman. I already bought the cd for Mother Earth and the problem is that the only way I can place my bed is touching the east wall and I understand that this is why I have not been doing that good since I moved to this house. Please tell me what to do?

ANSWER: Simply sleep with your head at the foot of the bed, and protect yourself with a screen or footboard while you sleep. OR, move your bed to a more favorable headboard wall. Also, I recommend listening again, and again, to your element audio for other "clues" as to why you may not be doing good in life as well.

QUESTION: Dear Suzee, my house main door is situated lower than the main road. Any problem?

ANSWER: NOT ALWAYS is the best answer I can give you. It depends on environmental factors, location and the type of house you occupy in terms of Classical Feng Shui, as some homes require a mountain or higher earth on the facing side as a remedy!

QUESTION: I am renovating my house, and I need a stair to the attic/mezzanine floor, how many steps is ideal for a stairs?

ANSWER: Usually an odd number of stairs is indicated, however this depends more on "architecture and safety" than on good or bad Feng Shui!

QUESTION: My husband was born on 02/23/1949 and I was born on 09/22/1949, we are totally opposites and never get along. Please let me know if we ever will.

ANSWER: Indeed you both are very POWERFUL elements - HARD METAL and FIRE. I have a lot of couple clients' like you and your husband, and they do beautifully together once they decide on who the "main" PEACOCK in the family is going to be! Keep in mind, more than one captain of a ship usually means mutiny - so the choice to be happy or boss, is ultimately your own.

QUESTION: Hi Suzee... If there is one item you would suggest every bedroom should have to bring about perpetual good luck, happiness and joy what would it be?

ANSWER: I believe the (appropriate) use of "symbols" in Feng Shui "subliminally and visually" program our conscious and unconscious mind in POSITIVE ways. Therefore, I suggest adding "pairs of things" in bedrooms such as: 2 candles, 2 hearts, 2 birds, or two of whatever brings you JOY and HAPPINESS. Pairs represent PARTNERSHIP or JOINING... the essence of love and good fortune. Also to promote peace and prosperity, it's important to create subtle "elegance, beauty and balance" using the 5 elements, like in the lovely master bedroom photo below.




Submitted by clients' in Florida after a phone consultation with Suzee

WATCH NEXT WEEK FOR THE BEGINING OF OUR 50% OFF ...
GIFT CERTIFICATE - HOLIDAY SALE!


Click here to view our UNINQUE Feng Shui products before they go on SALE...!