www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feng Shui Website Colors!

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

TOPIC: Feng Shui Website Colors!


QUESTION: How does one use Feng Shui where he lives if he does not own the home, but he is residing with his brother in the home that he owns?

ANSWER: If your brother does not give you permission to Feng Shui his house, then Feng Shui your room by dividing it into 9 equal guas. It's helpful to Feng Shui the rest of the property using a "vision" or white board as well.

QUESTION: My business partner and I work buying minerals (Ulexite, Manganese) and re-sell it (we export). Could you please tell me what colors should we use in our web page?

ANSWER: Since minerals come from the earth, I recommend using a "soft" earth tone background on your web pages, and then lift the chi (pop it) by using mineral and gem stone colors.

QUESTION: My garage is attached to the house but it has a separate roof and the only way to enter or exit is through the actual garage door. Would this be counted in my whole house Ba-gua?

ANSWER: The garage is included only if it cuts into the floor plan of the house. If it's totally outside the main house or floor plan, do not include it in the Ba-gua when you Feng Shui.

QUESTION: I work in a open office space with three other people. I would like to protect myself front, back and on the sides. How can I use Feng Shui to improve and protect myself?

ANSWER: Depending on the balance of elements in your office environment, I recommend cubicle dividers, tri-fold screens, tall plants and/or free standing water walls as an artful way to accomplish this goal.

QUESTION: I am an educator. I would like to ensure that I get yearly promotions at least for the next three years. How can I do that because in my work review I had always gotten performing above and beyond expectation?

ANSWER: No amount of Feng Shui can hurdle city, county, province, state and/or federal cut-backs in spending. Nonetheless, it does not hurt to set the intention for promotion in the KNOWLEDGE and FAME/FORTUNE gua areas of your office or classroom. However, for true recognition and appreciation, I would encourage you to stay educated in your field of expertise and to embrace news ways of providing the highest and best service possible to those you serve.

QUESTION: To increase my income is it better to schedule a consultation for my home or office? Can I do both?

ANSWER: More than 75% of our clients consult with me on both. However, to start, I recommend a 2 hour office/business consultation if your desire is to INCREASE your sales, income and free time now and in the future. If you are not in sales and/or you are experiencing health or relationship problems, then I would definitely start with your home first!

ASK a Feng Shui Question of Your Own!

Click here for FREE gift certificates!!!

Book a Feng Shui Consultation and SAVE 50%!!


Stay in BALANCE now and throughout the coming year, with Feng Shui,


Suzee Miller


Author * Educator * Consultant
800.499.7844 or 949.595.8873/outside North America


http://www.fengshuiplaza.com/
http://www.fengshui4re.com/