www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feng Shui for Toilets and Stairs

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

FENG SHUI for Toilets and Stairs ...!

QUESTION: In my house the toilet and the stairs are in the health gua. How can I fix it because I am very sick?

ANSWER: You will want to make sure both areas are kept clean, fresh and bright, which helps to "lift" ENERGY. In addition, the bathroom should have plush hand and bath towels, the toilet lid and drains kept closed and the floors, mirror, walls and carpet should be kept impeccably clean at all times.

If you suffer from a major illness or disease, all rooms of your home should mirror the same. Also, you will want to make sure your landscape is free of debris and free of dead and dying vegetation as well.

QUESTION: How do I attract a partner?

ANSWER: This is an often asked question and based on different schools, the answer is often different as well.

However, if you apply just WESTERN FENG SHUI you will want to have "pairs of things" tastefully placed in your home, office, garden and car! This will program your subconscious and conscious mind to think in terms of PARTNERSHIP.

QUESTION: Our office is located about 130 feet off the main street behind a nice rental house. There is about a 30 foot deep lawn in the front. What rules should I follow in putting up an office sign that brings people back to the office? Our office logo is red and blue. The buildings are gray with a maroon trim.

ANSWER: I would follow common sense over Feng Shui guidelines in this situation. Thus, I recommend placing the sign where it will have the most visibility!

QUESTION: How can Feng Shui help my friend keep her job if her boss is the problem?

ANSWER: It takes two to tango and two to have a problem! Therefore, I recommend that your friend ask her boss if she can schedule a time to meet in private, so that she can learn how to improve the quality of their relationship. Taking "ownership" of the problem helps to create a non-threatening meeting of the minds. Prior to the actual meeting, it's important for your friend to Feng Shui her office and desk too!

QUESTION: I do not know much about Feng Shui and want to learn more. I've been trying to sell my house the last 3 years and cannot sell it (this is our secondary home up in the laurentians).

ANSWER: We have three (3) great DO IT YOURSELF Feng Shui Programs that will help you get the job done! You can visit our website at http://www.fengshuiplaza.com/ or at http://www.fengshui4re.com/ and check out COLOR YOUR LISTINGS SOLD, FENG SHUI EMPOWERMENT and FENG SHUI CERTIFICATION.

Feng Shui WORKS ... and WORKS Fast!

"I have a success story to share with you! I just helped an agent Feng Shui a very unusual house with lots of steps up and down, all over. The house, located in Walnut, sat at the top of a steep driveway. It was a rainy day so I did the best I could given the weather. Anyway, one week after my Feng Shui, the agent got an offer on the property and sold the house!!! The only thing the buyer countered was the Home Warranty ... can you believe it?!

Nonetheless, it was a wonderful experience and I'm happy for her and her clients that the house sold in this crazy market."

Linda Jenkins
Regional Manager, Orange County, CA
Buyers Protection Group
Feng Shui CERTIFICATION student with Suzee Miller

Click here to listen to Suzee's F.ree Feng Shui Remedies for 2011

ASK A FENG SHUI QUESTION of Your Own at www.AskSuzee.com