www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

Feng Shui Placement of Photos

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

FENG SHUI Placement of Photos ...!

QUESTION: How do I know what my best health direction is for my bedroom?

ANSWER: Your best HEALTH direction is based on your date of birth and your gender, not on your bedroom.

To discover your Feng Shui element, visit http://www.chiquiz.com/.

QUESTION: Is a home located on a flag lot considered good or bad Feng Shui?

ANSWER: 90% of the time it is considered BAD Feng Shui. People who live on flag lots usually experience hardship or misfortune
in one or more of the following areas: work, finances, health, love and/or problems with children or family members.

QUESTION: I am curious about photographs of ancestors who are long dead and whether it is detrimental to hang them up on the wall or beneficial in Feng Shui? I have a 16x20 black and white portrait of my great-great grandparents who came to Canada in 1856.

ANSWER: The appropriate place to hang or display family photos (living or deceased) is in the HEALTH & FAMILY gua area of a room, of a house, of an office, or on a hallway wall.

QUESTION: I am a Realtor and I am having difficulties attracting money in my business. Every time I have something on the go, when I think it will materialize, all of the sudden something happens and the deal is cancelled. Should I work on my home or my office first?

ANSWER: LAND first, home second ... office third!



Before


After

"I'm very excited about my new wall in my office. I've attached the before and after photos for you Suzee. At your recommendation, I found artwork illustrating "connections" of my members across the country. I replaced the network cabling with a push pin map of all our members - it is so neat to see visually the locations of our network! I also hung photos of my various media appearances. Since my consultation with you 2 months ago, the shift in my business has been FANTASTIC!"

Dominique Molina
Certified Tax Coach,
CPA, Author


Visit us at www.FengShuiPlaza.com or www.FengShui4RE.com to listen to Suzee's F.ree PODCAST on Feng Shui.

Ask a Feng Shui question of your own at www.AskSuzee.com, and make sure to subscribe to our Feng Shui TRUTH & TIPS newsletter ... to get the answer to your question!

Feng Shui your Life and Career - On Your Own - at http://www.fengshuiplaza.com/