www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feng Shui Guas vs. Directions

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

FENG SHUI Guas vs. Directions

QUESTION: Would metal walls be considered the metal or earth element? The reason I suggest earth is because the earth creates metals.

ANSWER: It's considered the METAL element.

QUESTION: I have a listing for sale with a steep driveway, freeway noise and a lot of Oak trees creating a dark house. It is a beautiful home. HELP!

ANSWER: I wish I could give you a simple fix, but there isn't one. This is when a HARD TO SELL listing consultation would benefit you and your clients immensely.

QUESTION: In your last newsletter someone asked a question about a house in a "flag lot." What is a flag lot, I never have heard the term?

ANSWER: A flag lot can best be described as the shape of an AX. The driveway or handle portion of the lot is typically long and sandwiched between adjoining lots on each side of it. The house is located at the back portion of the lot... in or near the blade section of the ax.

QUESTION: How can I find the Health part in my home. My husband and I have developed poor health and we are just in our early 60's.

ANSWER: The easiest way to describe the HEALTH GUA area or location, based on Western Ba-gua Feng Shui, is to find the "middle left" hand square of a nine square grid ....when the grid is super-imposed over the lot and/or over your floor plan.

QUESTION: Lately, it just feels that I encountered a lot of losses, such as I lost my job back in 2007, my very first pregnancy in 2009, my Dad in 2010, and last but not least I lost my second pregnancy in 2011. What I can do in Feng Shui to help me stop this madness of losses.

ANSWER: If all of this has occurred while residing at the same property, I highly recommend a residential consultation, as several things may be wreaking havoc with your health and/or life. Feel free to call our office at 800.499.7844 for more information.

QUESTION: Where is the best area to sit in a class or seminar? Should I sit in one of my favorable areas and face a less favorable direction? Or sit in a less favorable area facing a favorable direction?

ANSWER: This is an excellent QUESTION!

Given the opportunity, play safe and do both! However, if this is not possible, I recommend "testing" which works best for you. Some people resonate more with favorable gua areas than they do with their best directions when ... "absorbing" information.

Unlike in the workplace where facing your best direction(s) is critically important to your success, LISTENING requires us to access a different part of the brain. Thus it's best to test which works the best for you ... personally!


"Hello Suzee,

I ordered your seminar and wish to thank you for your service and for the great information you provide.

Thanks,"

Dana Carfrey
Keller Williams Realty
Columbus, GA


ASK A FENG SHUI QUESTION of Your Own at www.AskSuzee.com