www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feng Shui and Indoor Courtyards

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

FENG SHUI and Indoor Courtyards

QUESTION: If a house has an indoor courtyard in the middle of a house is that good or bad Feng Shui and how do you remedy it?

ANSWER: It depends on which Feng Shui Master you ask!

The general belief is that you will have health problems related to the heart or lung region of the body, or an abundance of heartache in your life if this section is missing from your floor plan. However, in classical Feng Shui if the stars, Lo-shu stars, located at the heart of the house are not good numbers - it could actually be a blessing to have this section missing.

Also, depending on the annual energy and the current 20 year construction cycle, new solar energy can bring positive change to your life. Of course, the opposite can be true as well. Thus there is no "general" Feng Shui remedy to give without knowing the stars.

FENG SHUI AFFIRMATION:

The "visible and invisible" energy located at the heart of my home supports me physically, emotionally, mentally and financially. Solar light from the Universe re-energizes me, daily, with POSITIVE inner-chi.

Suzee Miller

WORDS OF WISDOM:

Without a commitment to light, a conscious intent to go for Heaven, we remain enamored of darkness, too tempted by its complexities.

Marianne Williamson



"As I was finishing my consultation with you my whole body was vibrating. I feel so inspired, excited, brave and free to move forward and to change my life for the best. Even though we were talking on the phone, I feel like you could see through me.

I am so thankful for this unique Feng Shui experience and will definitely continue to work with you!

With much love,"

Nonna Gerikh
Feng Shui Certified REALTOR
ERA Real Estate - New York



SPRING FLING

SAVE on ONE hour phone consultations during the months of April and May.

To schedule a date, call - 800.499.7844 or 800.730.6177