www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

The POWER of Classical Feng Shui

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

The POWER of Classical Feng Shui

QUESTION: I discovered that I have a 'reversed house' in Feng Shui. Does this mean I have to reverse all the colors so that they fall in the right places? For instance, the front right side (mentor/travel) is currently in the East. Do I transpose it to the back left side where Wealth normally would be? How do I place the colors correctly? Please help...

ANSWER: A reversed house is one of four types of houses in Classical Feng Shui. It has nothing to do with Western Feng Shui ... i.e. colors, wealth gua, etc. A reversed house is based on a study called Lo-Shu Flying Stars; it's a house that does not support PEOPLE or MONEY.

FENG SHUI AFFIRMATION:
I trust that God and the Universe will protect my home and family until I learn more about the UNSEEN energy of Feng Shui.

QUESTION: Dear Suzee, my best direction is East. Should I still sleep with my head pointing to that direction, even though it is afflicted with the 5 star? Should I cure the East in my bedroom and still sleep pointing to that direction?

ANSWER: It's actually the EAST GUA area of your home that requires the remedy; however, as a secondary precaution it doesn't hurt to remedy the East area of your bedroom as well. Also, since you have three other good directions that nurture and empower you, you might try sleeping in one of them this year instead.

FENG SHUI AFFIRMATION: I sleep like a baby. I awake rested and rejuvenated ... ready to take on each new day.


"Thank you for continuously providing hope and new tools to help me “strive to survive” in this crazy market! I honestly would not have made it through 2010 without you! May you and yours enjoy beautiful days filled with Love, Laughter, Peace and Happiness!

Warm Regards,"

Cindy Farney
REALTOR, CA


Ask a Feng Shui QUESTION of your own at www.AskSuzee.com