www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feng Shui and POSITIVE Energy

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

TOPIC: Feng Shui and POSITIVE Energy


QUESTION: What is beneficial for a student to have more concentration?


ANSWER: An uncluttered environment is critically important; it will not only support better concentration but also good study habits. Also, you will want to make sure to "lift" the CHI (energy) in the SPIRITUALITY/KNOWLEDGE gua of your study area, and to face your A+ direction while studying.

QUESTION: I intend to have a built in under my staircase for my shoe cabinet but my staircase is in the middle of the house which I understand is not so good Feng Shui.

ANSWER: As far as placement goes, it's neither good or bad to have a cabinet for shoes located at the heart of the house. Although a staircase in the heart of the house is considered "bad" in Western Feng Shui, 20% of the time it is considered GOOD placement in Classical Feng Shui!

QUESTION: How can I get positive energy into my house? Where do I hang my good luck money charm for my house?

ANSWER: Positive energy accumulates and expands in an "uncluttered" environment, so again - LESS IS MORE. As for MONEY luck "charms and symbols," in Western Ba-gua Feng Shui you will want to place them in the WEALTH gua, whereas in Classical Feng Shui they are not used at all.

QUESTION: When you say the headboard needs to face west for Soft Metal, does that mean if I were to sit up in bed, I'd be facing west?

ANSWER: No. It refers to the headboard wall, or when lying down in bed it's the direction the top of your head or scalp faces.

QUESTION: What do I need to do in my home to attract love (I'm staying in a studio apartment, so it's all in one)?

ANSWER: You will want to visit http://www.fengshuiplaza.com/ and click onto the free articles link. There you will find an article I wrote on the topic, spelling out many things you can do to IMPROVE and/or to attract love.

QUESTION: What can I do in Feng Shui to increase my self-worth. I seem to struggle with this at varying times and degrees in my life and it is exasperating me. I am currently not working after 20 years of successful careers - I know I jeopardized myself because I struggle with believing I am worthy of greatness in any aspect of my life. Anything you can say to guide me?

ANSWER: Thanks to this GREAT question, I wrote an entire article to respond to it! Click here to read it.


Click here to ASK a Feng Shui Question of your own

Click here to Schedule an HOME or OFFICE Consultation

If you are our customer or client, feel free to send us your Feng Shui SUCCESS story today!