www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

FENG SHUI Fountains, Business & Real Estate!

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

TOPIC: FENG SHUI Fountains, Business & Real Estate!

QUESTION: In the past two months I have received 3 water fountains (all for my birthday!!). My question is where should I put them to bring maximum effect in Feng Shui?

ANSWER: Generally speaking if you are the WOOD or WATER element, several fountains in an exposed environment can nourish you. On the other hand, if you are the element METAL or FIRE too many fountains can deplete your CHI, and if you are an out of balance EARTH element person, it can sometimes destroy your life force, as your body energy has to work overtime to dam the water. Again, LESS IS MORE unless you know more Feng Shui!

QUESTION: Where do you put religious icons? Such as Rosary Beads, prayers and statues of saints? I see you mentioned not to put them in the bedroom so where do you put them? Walk in closet? Kitchen?

ANSWER: Yes, those areas will work; however, I would also focus on specific gua areas of your home and land such as the SPRITUALITY & KNOWLEDGE and HEALTH & FAMILY guas.

QUESTION: I have been working at a firm for the last 4 years as a manager, but I have noticed being friendly to my staff has affected my position they are not respecting me and they are trying to over throw me from my position. Please advise!

ANSWER: It's important to be supportive and flexible with co-workers. However, it's equally important for you to honor your position; once you do, your staff and co-workers will too! To help turn your existing situation around to the POSITIVE, I would focus on raising the CHI in the FAME & FORTUNE and KNOWLEDGE GUA areas of your office.

QUESTION: I placed my house and office up for sale. Could you advise me what can I do to have a fast sale?

ANSWER: In ascending order, you will learn "more and more" valuable information, techniques, tips and real estate sales and marketing strategies in the following educational products: COLOR YOUR LISTINGS SOLD, FENG SHUI EMPOWERMENT, FENG SHUI CERTIFICATION.

QUESTION: I am in love with the science of Feng Shui. Living at Gudja - MALTA GDJA1090. I'm Emma, my husband Angelo, my children, Abigail and Jonathan, wish to bring my potential out. How do we do that?

ANSWER: I recommend the last two products listed above. Although originally created to help architects, builders and real estate professionals market and sell property faster, what people soon learned was that when the same principles and techniques were applied to their own homes and offices, almost magically, their lives and careers IMPROVED overnight ...!

QUESTION: Suzee, I own an 1892 Queen Anne Bed & Breakfast with over 5,000 square feet. How do I Feng Shui the whole space. It is important to keep the positive energy going as we enter the slow time and we need to increase our business.

ANSWER: The same answer above applies.


Feng Shui SUCCESS Story

"Things are VERY busy for me and for Bill.

I just took another two listings this week. My track record for days on market and list price to contract price has been amazing since learning how to Feng Shui and stage property your way! I have a lot of business on the books for the year, and have stayed very busy selling my listings quickly. IT'S A GOOD LIFE!

Thanks for all your help and encouragement!
Looking forward to my annual consult with you on Thursday."

Peggy Oremland
Feng Shui Certified REALTOR®
ABR, ASP, CRS, e-PRO, CDPE
RE/MAX Premier
Fairfax, VA