www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

Feng Shui and MONEY!!

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

TOPIC: Feng Shui and MONEY!

QUESTION: The comfort room (toilet) is on the second floor of the building and underneath is my office, is that okay?

ANSWER: It is not a problem. However, the Chinese consider it bad Feng Shui to have a Kitchen located below a bathroom, as WATER puts out FIRE.

QUESTION: Due to hail damage, we have been advised to have the roof of the house replaced. When is a good time to do this year?

ANSWER: Anytime a new roof is required is a good time to replace it!

Yes, in Feng Shui there are days that are better than others, but this applies to issues such as surgery, moving dates, weddings, burials, new business ventures, weddings, ground breaking, grand openings, buying property, signing contracts, worship, business opportunities etc.

QUESTION: No matter what I do I am stuck. I can't seem to move forward, and you say money is not important, but without it I can't move forward - I feel like I am waiting for something, that there is more to do. I feel an anxiety that is just there and nothing happens. What can I do to find out whatever it is I am supposed to do?

ANSWER: On the contrary, money is VERY important - none of us can live without it! However, the LOVE OF MONEY or chasing after money, is what causes one to feel anxiety and fear. It's also the tell-tale sign of a "controlling" personality.

On the other hand, people who meditate, journal, pray and set intention on a daily basis have learned to LET GO. It's here, in the gap between our thoughts, that we are able to tap into the answers we seek ... within.


Below is a photo of our client's home office.
JoAnn updates the Feng Shui of her home with us, annually.

Feng Shui Office

Thank you so much Suzee for my yearly review consultation.
I enjoy reviewing my home environment and the changes necessary to improve the balance in my life.
I LOVE IT!
I find I am more in tune with changes in the energy around me since you and Feng Shui have come into my life.
I LOVE IT!
I find now with my balanced life, my intentions come forthwith. I'm having my best year ever in business.
I LOVE IT!
It is amazing to see things happen so easily and effortlessly. I lost 50 POUNDS in the last 12 months.
I LOVE IT!
I am so energized today after our consultation and excited to put the remedies in place.
I love it, and I love you for showing me the way!!

JoAnn VISAretis
Toronto - Ontario, Canada



Click here to Feng Shui your HOME or OFFICE via a Consultation with Suzee

Click here to ASK a Feng Shui Question