www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

Feng Shui Room Locations

****************************************************
Click here to listen while you read or work
****************************************************

TOPIC: Feng Shui Room Locations


QUESTION: Below our bathroom, on the second floor is the first step of our stairs. I just want to know if it is good or bad?


ANSWER: It is not a problem unless the ceiling leaks! :)

QUESTION: I'm thinking about putting a water fountain by the front door of my business. It will be to the left of the door as you walk in. Any thoughts or suggestions as to what I should be cognitive of?

ANSWER: When applying Western principles to Feng Shui, I find it doesn't matter where the placement of water is made. However, when incorporating CLASSICAL remedies and enhancements to a property it is an important consideration as to whether or not water is recommended. This school of Feng Shui is called Lo-Shu Flying Stars, and requires a Feng Shui consultation to determine whether or not the water element is harmful or beneficial to the occupants.

QUESTION: We have a study in the centre of our home. Is this okay?

ANSWER: It's perfectly okay.

QUESTION: I am building a house on a wetlands conservation area. Which direction is best to locate the master bedroom?

ANSWER: The best answer is not simple; it actually requires a ONE hour phone consultation to determine. However, for starters, you can learn some very important information that you can apply right away by listening to your Feng Shui Element. If married, you will want to listen to your partner's element audio too. Check it out here.

QUESTION: Which is most important, the direction I face or not having my back to my office door?

ANSWER: I know I go against 90% of the books written on the subject, but I sincerely believe the direction one faces while working is more important. Remedies or cures can be done to correct having one's back to a door, but little can be done to stop the loss of POSITIVE "magnetic" energy!

QUESTION: How do I know what I buy from the market are genuine Feng Shui elements?

ANSWER: When Feng Shui is done properly, you will rarely need to buy anything other than metal, water and fire (red) items!

QUESTION: How do you "blend" the different elements of a family in a home? Husband is Hard Wood, wife is Mountain Earth and son is Hard Metal.

ANSWER: Very carefully! If you are approaching Feng Shui on your own, just make sure to honor each person's best sleep directions for starters. Or, you can request a Feng Shui Consultation to harmonize and balance all element people in your living environment.