www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Feng Shui and Space Clearing

QUESTION: I moved into a house 10 months ago,and feel like i don't know where to start or what to do downstairs. I have boxes and clutter and I'm starting to hate this house because of it. I'm feeling negative about my whole life... I need advice on what to do!

ANSWER: Once you declutter your environment, you will start to feel better and begin to regain your center. Try to view this as an opportunity to let go of "things" that no longer nurture, enhance or enrich your soul. Start with one box at a time... a day at a time.

Space clearing an environment can bring up a lot of emotions... ranging from exhilaration and freedom to anxiety, anger, stress, tears, and/or fatigue. So be kind to yourself. The goal is to create an environment that supports harmony, peace and balance. Sometimes the emotions we pick up in an environment are not even our own, so I also suggest cleansing everything thoroughly (cabinets, drawers, walls, floors, carpet, window coverings etc.) before you begin to unpack. Consciously cleanse away the old, this will allow Chi... life force energy... into your home and heart. It is also a wonderful way to start off the New Year... right!