www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

Testimonial

"I am vibrating at a much better level since working with you on my office. I have experienced a visible increase in activity, and already have 2 sales and another one in the works! I actually danced one morning when I walked into my office because it felt so good! I also enrolled in your Certification course, and my wife is 100% on board with me; we have Feng Shui'd our home, our second home in the mountains and one of our rental properties which is on the market. I am expecting an offer soon on that one, as it looks and feels 100% better. I also have worked with three of my sellers who have instituted the colors in the different guas. Your Feng Shui techniques are amazing. I feel ALIVE again, with a whole new perspective on life and business."
–David Carroll, SC - R.E. Broker - October 2007