www.FengShuiPlaza.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Testimonial

"When I moved to my new townhouse my life was

completely out of balance and control. I started feeling very lonely, depressed, having a lot of health problems, gaining weight and having no energy to do anything. Then I called Suzee for a Feng Shui consultation and she helped get my home and office Feng Shui in order.

During the consultation of my home, Suzee predicted all the health problems I was experiencing without me even telling her. Within two days of doing my Feng Shui bedroom and changing the position

that I sleep in according to her advice, I experienced a HUGE difference in my energy. I was finally having a great nights' sleep.

A couple of weeks later, I also started feeling PEACEFUL and in balance again. People have started being more supportive and friendly to me. I already have lost 10 pounds (I haven't been able to lose weight in years)! I have a lot more energy, many more business prospects, and a lot of new opportunities are knocking at my door – without me even asking for them. Feng Shui is amazing. Suzee, you are really a blessing!"